How to send fax?
Open new email.
Enter the recipient fax number e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach the file/s to fax.
How to Send a Fax from Email:
To send faxes from email using the GoFax Email to send a fax service you require the following:
Using the GoFax Email to Fax service sending a fax is fast and convenient and faxes can be sent anywhere
you have internet or access to email:
- – When sending a fax to a standard Australian (02, 03, 07, 08) number, include the area code with no space.
- * For example email@example.com
- – When sending to a 1300 number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- – When sending to a 1800 number: email@example.com
- – When faxing internationally: CountryCodeAreaCodeFaxNumber@send.gofax.com.au
- (Do not include the standard international dialing prefix, i.e. 0011, 0018, etc. or a plus).
- – If you wish to send the body of the email as the fax or include it as a cover page for your attached documents, simply enter in the Subject Line a space after any text and /b
- – To send the fax in High Resolution, simply enter in the Subject Line a space after any text and /hq
- – You can also apply sending the email body and high resolution to all faxes. Manage these settings and more from your GoFax Account. Go to “Send Fax Service” then “Manage Send Settings,” then “General Send Fax Settings”
- * You can set a default area code up in “General Send Fax Settings”
For further instructions and FAQ’s visit www.gofax.com.au/support
Or you can download full instruction here:
• no contracts
• outstanding service
• 100% Australian owned & operated
reliable • secure • no contracts • outstanding service • 100% Australian owned & operated